ABS Awareness Month Blog Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in writing a blog posting for ABS Awareness Month. The purpose of the blog is to serve as a platform for staff at museums and other cultural institutions to share and learn about inclusive initiatives that engage people with disabilities. Please submit your blog posting by Friday, October 10.
As you draft your blog posting, please consider the following information:
- Focus your posting on an inclusive/accessible program, exhibit, class, or other initiative in your institution that is unique
- Share how visitors have responded to the initiative
- Write in a conversational tone that will hold the interest of readers
- Include pictures and/or videos
- Hyperlink information when possible (e.g., the name of your institution, the initiative, etc.)
- Keep your posting between 300 and 500 words
Please submit all blog drafts to email@example.com.